Off the Wall-Wednesday 6-10-2015
I've been lucky(knock on wood) in the fact that I've not gotten a phone call from a family member telling me to go look at my son's facebook timeline.
But Many times over the years I have seen things on children's Facebook timelines. That made me go "Oh, someone is going to be in some serious trouble when their parents see that." and I made a point to go tell my son how thankful that I am to have him as my son.
It was then that my son reminded me about a video, that I made them watch with me years ago.
- Where did you think the money came from to pay for the laptop?
- Do you think the father makes her pay him for the food in their fridge that she eats?
- Do you think the father makes her pay for the clothes she wears?
- Do you think that father doesn't do things for his daughter when she asks him?
- Do you think his asking her to do chores around the house any different then her ask him to do things for her?
- Why do you think that father had to make a video and put it on youtube?
- Do you really think that father wanted to punish his daughter using youtube?
- How do you think I will react if you do something like, his daughter did to him?
- You could be in that daughter's shoes and no longer have a computer at all.
|Clicking on shirt will open a new window where you can buy the T-shirt.|
Hope you have a great Off the Wall-Wednesday.