Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Whatever Fridays-Are you 1 of these type of People?

Whatever Fridays-Are you 1 of these type of People?

Whatever Fridays-Are you 1 of these type of People?
Whatever Fridays-Are you 1 of these type of People? 
I have never liked being Labeled and/or Stereotyped, but because I'm on the web and the social networks, I'm being Labeled and Stereotyped, and being viewed as 1 of these type of People by someone.
Are you 1 of these type of People?
Are you 1 of these type of People? 
Somethings are beyond my power to change.
We as humans need to put the people we cross paths with online into categories.
If we didn't, how else would we choose the people we want to spend our online time with?
The only Sure Bet In Life.  Is Your Going to Die Someday.  So Live Today like it's Your Last.
The only Sure Bet In Life.  Is Your Going to Die Someday.  So Live Today like it's Your Last.
Most people that have crossed paths with me on the social networks that I know don't even realize that I'm in sales.
Can you tell that I'm in sales by reading my blog here?
Did you see my pop up?  Did you move your mouse to X the thing out of the way or did you snort and go for the window X to leave?
I know when I go visiting somewhere online that if something pops up on me, I'm gone.
I don't care if what was on the page important or not.  I'M GONE.
There are other places I can go to get nearly the same information without having to hunt for the X to get rid of the pop up(s).
I'm more than a Salesperson, I'm a Consumer, Just Like You.
I'm more than a Salesperson, I'm a Consumer, Just Like You.
Salespeople have always had a bad rap.  I even got fired from a company once cause I sent a customer to another store cause the other store had what the customer was wanting and needing, and the company I worked for didn't have anything that was close to what the customer needed.

I shake my head and sigh at what I'm seeing online.  I know they are just trying to make a living online like me, but their actions are showing me that they have never stopped to take a long look at their actions from the Customer's point of view.
How am I being Labeled by Others?
How am I being Labeled by Others?
Oh, and I know I don't have much an influence on you;  I'm just another voice trying to be heard over the masses.  If you are one of those types of People asking yourself  Why Haven't I made a Sale Online Yet?  Then I suggest that you READ:
You, Inc. by Harry Beckwith & Christine K. Clifford.



Have you already read it?  Did you find it useful?
How did it help you?

Hope you are having a Great Whatever Friday.

Hope you have an even Greater Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile