Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, July 3, 2015

Whatever Fridays-Happy 4th of July.

Whatever Fridays-Happy 4th of July.

Whatever Fridays-Happy 4th of July.
Whatever Fridays-Happy 4th of July.
I hope you are having a Great Whatever Friday.
Happy 4th of July
Happy 4th of July
Tomorrow is the 4th of July.  I hope everyone has a safe, and happy 4th of July.
Happy 4th of July, T-shirt
Happy 4th of July, T-shirt
Been really busy so that is the only 4th of July design I have.
Makes for a pretty lame Blog Post.  What to do?

I have is a bunch of I Am Statements.  Only 2 or 3 of the I Am designs have made it into my store.
If you see one you like and it's not already in my store leave a comment and I'll get it in there for you.
I Am A-OK.
I Am A-OK.
How to use I Am Statements to build your Self Confidence.

You say I Am *_* out loud. Example "I Am A-Ok."
Building your Self Confidence doesn't work if you don't say the words out loud.
Your mind can not confirm or deny the truth in the words, unless you say the words out loud.

If you mind denies the truth in the words, you spoken then you know it's an I Am Statement that you will need to work on.

You do that by saying the statement out loud, through your day.
I Am Awesome.
I Am Awesome.

I Am A-1.
I Am A-1.
I Am Astonishing.
I Am Astonishing.


I Am The Best.
I Am The Best.

I Am Blessed.
I Am Blessed.

I Am Blissful.
I Am Blissful.

I Am Breathtaking.
I Am Breathtaking.


Hope you are having a Great Whatever Friday.

Hope you have an even Greater Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile