Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, September 5, 2014

How to make money doing online surveys.


I personally hadn't planned on doing anything with online surveys myself. Around ten years ago, I did do some online surveys, so I know they work and I know the trick is weeding out the scams and finding the ones that will acutally pay you money. I just didn't want to waste my time, since I'm not really hurting for money, but my father said something to me that got me thinking. What if I didn't have my supportive parents to help me at this cross roads of my life? I would be in a total mess trying to find ways to bring some money in to pay the bills and put food in my kids mouths. So the question popped in my head.

Just how long would it take for a person to make some money doing surveys?

1. Email address.

Treat the online surveys like a job, have an email account that is just for surveys. To make more then just a couple bucks your going to have to sign up with more then one. There is a lot of sites online that offers free email.

2. PayPal Account.

Is a helpful tool that a person's needs if they are trying to do any type of business online. If you don't already have an account with them yet, it's no biggie for someone just starting out. It just means that it will take longer for you to get paid.

3. Requirements.

The ones I found all requried you to be at least 18yrs old and a u.s.a. citizen.

4. Some personal Opinions.

Your not going to get rich doing online surveys, it is possible to make some good pocket change doing online surveys.

If you are someone who is in a total uproar trying to find ways to make some money cause you got bills to pay and kids to feed, then I personal suggest grabbing a trash bag and start picking up aluminum cans. On average in Oklahoma, an aluminum can is worth $.02 a can. In bigger cities they are worth a little more per can. The best time to go out picking up cans in Oklahoma is Sunday. The Friday and Saturday night drinkers have tossed out their beer cans, or sell something on Ebay.

If you have facebook and you don't want to sell on Ebay then you can try the group on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/sme2013/ or try Craig's List.

If you are someone who is in a total panic trying to find ways to make some money then you really don't have the free time to do online surveys.

Online surveys is for someone who wants to just make some extra cash.

5. Online Surveys.

Vindale Research. http://tryvindale.com/VlA4Y8Uq


You have to start somewhere, and out of all the ones I signed up for I find that I like the fact they don't clutter their web pages with a lot of images, so you don't have to waste time waiting for their pages to load, and they have links to other trusted survey sites, which if you go through them to sign up for the others you will earn some money with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile