Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Whatever Fridays 6-5-2015

Whatever Fridays 6-5-2015

Whatever Fridays 6-5-2015, Are you ready for Father's Day?
Summer begins June 21 and it is also Father's Day that day.

Shopping online for gifts.  One has to do some planning to insure the gift will arrive before the day it's needed.  Online shopping isn't the best choice for the last minute shopper.

While I was working on my Designs to go into the online store, my mother asked me over my shoulder, Do you really think your father would wear one of those T-shirts?  I groaned and grumbled for her to go away.  I knew she was right.  He would wear the T-shirt long enough to get his picture taken then I would never see him in it again.  With that in mind, I designed the T-shirt below.
My Daddy is #1 in The Universe
My Daddy is #1 in The Universe.
It's not in my store, I'm trying out teechip.com with that design.  If I did the setup right you only have to click on the image above and it is suppose to open up another window where you can get more details on the T-shirt.  https://teechip.com/whats4fathersday in case the image link don't work right.

My Daddy is #1 in The Universe T-shirt design above is a limited edition T-shirt.  None of us know what next year will be like, so the odds that I will be offering that specific design next year is very unlikely.  So if you like it, you best click on the link and get your order in before time runs out on it.

On to the 12 designs for Father's Day in my online store, that are not considered a limited edition.
For me I like things that can be used for more than one purpose.
I'm sharing my designs instead of showcasing my products so if you see one of my designs you like you can use the image url to share it on the social networks.

My daughter likes them all but My son's favorite is:
 #1 Dog Dad in The Universe.
 #1 Dog Dad in The Universe.

#2
 #1 Dad in The Universe.
#1 Dad in The Universe. 
#3
#1 Father in The Universe.
#1 Father in The Universe. 
#4
#1 Cat Dad in The Universe.
#1 Cat Dad in The Universe.
#5
#1 Custodian in The Universe.
#1 Custodian in The Universe.
#6
#1 Daddy in The Universe.
#1 Daddy in The Universe.
#7
#1 Generation in The Universe.
#1 Generation in The Universe.
#8
#1 Padre in The Universe.
#1 Padre in The Universe.
 #9
#1 Papa in The Universe.
#1 Papa in The Universe.
#10
#1 Parent in The Universe.
#1 Parent in The Universe.
 #11
#1 Pops in The Universe.
#1 Pops in The Universe.
 #12
#1 Sire in The Universe.
#1 Sire in The Universe.

#1 Daddy in The Universe.
Clicking here will take you to my online store.

Hope you are having a Great Whatever Friday.
Hope you have an even Greater Weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile