Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Off the Wall-Wednesday-Consistently Inconsistent.

Off the Wall-Wednesday-Consistently Inconsistent.
Off the Wall-Wednesday-Consistently Inconsistent.
Off the Wall-Wednesday-Consistently Inconsistent.
Hope Everyone is having a Great Off the Wall-Wednesday.

Corey Franklin has a video about Consistently Diligent.

I know for me I am consistently inconsistent, but I think it is better than nothing at all.

Since I started blogging here, I have missed getting anything online in a week, 2 or 3 times in the past 9 months.  You looking at it might think that's bad, but considering everything that is going on in my life, it amazes me that the number isn't higher.
consistently inconsistent
consistently inconsistent
The fact that I'm being labeled a Jack of All Trades is exciting to me.  It means I'm starting to be noticed, and getting advice by the more experienced bloggers and marketers online.  There is honestly a light at the other end of my tunnel.
jack of all trades, master of none does not put money in your pocket
jack of all trades, master of none does not put money in your pocket

They have been telling me I need to be more focused and have a niche.
I agree I need to be more focused.

I'm seeing a lot of stories about Niche blogs getting hit by the search engines changes.
I don't know and understand enough about S.E.O.  yet to think about Starting another Blog that is Niched.
Budgets, Sacrifices, Difficulties, Hard Work, Living within your means.
Budgets, Sacrifices, Difficulties, Hard Work, Living within your means.
Anyway, back to the subject of my being Consistently inconsistent.

We won't be doing an Off The Wall-Wednesday for a while.

My son is busy with his summer job, and there is some online courses I want to take.
I've got a few Whatever Fridays already in place to come online at 6pm Central Standard Time.
I won't be on the social networks much either.  It's suppose to be a 2 week course, but I'm trying to get prepared for those unexpected distractions that might come knocking on the front door, or a silly squirrel that decides he wants to try walking on the electric wires.
Finding My Own Path to Success. T-Shirt

Finding My Own Path to Success. T-Shirt

Hope you have a great Off the Wall-Wednesday.














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile