Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday June 3, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday June 3, 2015

Off The Wall-Wednesday.
I hope this Off the Wall-Wednesday finds you well.
More often than not my Wednesday has been me talking about my son, and this one is not any different.

How in the Gods does a Mother teach her son how to shave???

She prays as she heads over to YouTube in hopes to find a good video that will show him how to shave.





Ok so I found 3 that show how to use disposable razors to shave.
Hope you found this helpful as much as me and my son did.

Are you ready for Father's Day?  If you are looking for a Father's day click below to check out what I've got in my store for Father's Day.

#1 Dog Dad In The Universe, You ready for Father's Day?
Hope you have a great Off the Wall-Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile