Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Whatever Fridays 5-22-2015

Whatever Fridays 5-22-2015
Whatever Fridays
Whatever Fridays.
Is what my Friday's blog entries have been about, and in truth I don't know why I haven't been using the title for it to begin with like I did with my Off the Wall-Wednesdays.

It took me having no electricity and sitting down with a notebook to working up a layout for my website.  For me to ask myself that question.

Finding My Own Path to Success.
Finding My Own Path to Success.
When I started my blog months ago I knew what my objectives were, just didn't really know how I was going to be doing things to accomplish my objectives.

I didn't wake up just one day and decided to start a business online, I had been doing research for a while before I started this blog, if certain things in my life hadn't came to be I wouldn't have started my blog until Jan 2015.  This Blog title would be different as well.

I needed a blog that allowed me to learn as I go, which this one is certainly allowing me to learn a lot, as I go.
How to Fail.
How to Fail.

  1. I will admit I started my blog with a half baked plan.
  2. I've been consistence in the fact that I've successfully done at least 1 blog post a week.  (Since I've started blogging.) 
  3. I have two kids, so I leave the chasing the shiny new objects to them.
  4. Laugh out Loud.  This post is Something.

Finding My Own Style.
Finding My Own Style.
A writer has their own Style and Voice that comes out in their writings.
Don't let anyone tell you that a Blogger isn't a Writer.
Blogging is just a different Style of Writing, is all.

A Blogger goes to Print every time they click on the Publish button to make their blog entries go public.

One of the Bloggers I keep up with is Rohan Chaubey.
http://www.rohanchaubey.com/2015/05/the-dark-side-of-blogging.html
He gets deeper into the darker side of blogging with Lessons from Expert Bloggers.
   

Clicking on the image below will take you to my store where you can buy your own,
Finding My Own Style T-Shirt.
Finding My Own Path to Success.
Finding My Own Path to Success.
For you and your dog.
Or
Finding My Own Path to Success.
Finding My Own Path to Success.
Get yourself a new mug.

Hope you are having a Great Whatever Friday.
Hope you have a even Greater Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile