Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 20, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 20, 2015

Gods I'm following a lot of collections on G+?  Laugh out Loud.  I guess when someone I'm following starts a collection I automatically follow that collection.  I'm working on getting my posts more organized and sorted into collections.  I like the idea that I can now follow the parts of your G+ activities that interests me the most about you, and you can do the same to me.
Off the Wall-Wednesday.
It's Off the Wall-Wednesday!!!!
School has been out for my kids for 3 days now.
Starting to pull my hair out, With all the distractions.
Are you Chasing the Chicken?
Laugh out Loud, my kids aren't the main source of the distractions lately, you might think they would be since School is out, but I'm surprised that the distractions are coming from outside the house hold.

Last week, the biggest distraction came in the form of a squirrel.  I was working on getting the post done and up for Friday, (which didn't happen.)  I hear a loud popping sound outside then the electricity goes off.

Cordless phones are nice to have, but there is a serious problem with them as well.  They need electricity to work.  If I had my own cell phone, fixing the problem would of been SO easy.
We Learn from our Mistakes.
My son was at school, with his phone, Mom and Dad were gone with theirs,  My aunt and cousin that lives a ways to the West of us, weren't home.  So I had to wait for someone to come home.

Once the electricity was back on I boot the computer up and discovered the only thing saved was the Title, everything else gone, and it's time to go get the kids from school.  Get the kids feed and off to bed to sit down to start working on it, again loose electricity cause of a storm.

I was having serious What's Next? Issues.  Which is why there was no Friday blog posting.
I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm trying to show you that sometimes things are just so beyond your control that your going to miss a dead line.  Sitting down the day before the dead line isn't the best habit to have.
You Only Have the Power to Change Yourself.
Missing a dead line, reflects badly on you, so don't let it become a habit.  Better planning, will do miracles in seeing that you don't miss another dead line.
How to Fail.
So I've been really busy lately that I've not had much time to get on any of the social networks to do more then glance over my account then go to work.  So I saw that G+ added a new feature called Collections.  So the other night I sat down and focused on learning about the new feature.  LOL
Virtual Flea Market.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/YG4FW
Virtual Flea Market is one of my collections on G+ now.  I found that I don't have much under that collection, yet.

I did find that I had a lot that went into my Off-The Wall-Wednesday Collection on G+

I'll be adding some more collections to my G+ soon.
Life is A Work In Progress
So I'm coming to an the end of this Off the Wall-Wednesday.
I really have a bad habit of not doing a call to action at the end of my blog entries.
Which I am working on changing.

Clicking on the image below will take you to my store where you can buy your own,
Life is a Work in Progress T-Shirt.

Life is A Work In Progress
For You and Your Dog.
Or
Life is A Work In Progress
Get Yourself a New Mug.
Hope you have a Great Off the Wall-Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile