Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Next Friday is the Last Day of School for my kids.

Next Friday is the Last Day of School for my kids.

Please watch the video, and click the thumbs up on the video at the bottom.


Still haven't figured out if we are going to go anywhere for summer vacation.
For my son,
He had heard about a summer work program.
He tells me about different programs, he has heard about and wants me to find out more information about the ones that interest him.

More often then not the program he is interested in, the due date to sign up and turn paperwork in has past or the paper work is due the day, I'm asking about it.

This time around he gave me enough heads up that we had a few days to work with before the paper work was due.  So he will most likely be busy with his summer job, meaning that a family vacation will have to work around his summer job.


For my Daughter,
So far she has not come home carrying a letter from the school, informing me that she has been recommended that she attends summer school.  She has been hinting that she wants to go to Arkansas, to visit a cousin. (Cause her having to go to summer school, the past years have prevented us from even considering going to visit again.)  So far that is an option that is on the table.  Unless I get another letter from her school next week.  It's in the future.  It will get here when it gets here.

Monday I surprised the kids by picking them up from school by myself and we have been going for walks in different areas in the park, with the video camera being passed around.
It's a Jazz HDV 140 Video Recorder with Camera, that you can buy at Wal-Mart with a $20.00 dollar bill and pocket change.  It doesn't come with video card, so that was another $20.00 dollar bill.
It's something to get started with, and if it ends up getting broken.  I won't be freaking out.  (Will a memory card survive if it falls in water?  Knock on wood, I hope I won't have to find out.)

So, with the video camera being passed around on our walks, this past week, there is 99 little video clips on the memory card for me to work with.  So my first video I'm presenting is called bolearning.


My little camera gal is getting comfortable with the video camera and learning how to use it.  So soon she will be ready, to start doing some Ask Our Grandpa videos.

Please watch the video, and click the thumbs up on the video, above.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you come back and see what we are up to again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile