Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 27, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 27, 2015

I hope this Off the Wall-Wednesday finds you good.

My son strikes again.
My Grass is Greener Cause you Been Pissing On it.
It amazes me at times what comes out of my son's mouth.
After he said that to me I dropped what I was doing and ran for a pen & paper to write it down so I wouldn't forget.
But something happened before I was able to get the pen & paper in hand, so hours later when I remembered there was something I wanted to write down I had to go ask him what it was again.
Thankfully he knows his mommy so well that he already had the wording trimmed down to fit a shirt design.

Since I also have been doing doggie shirts.  I did one a little different for your dog to wear.
What isn't that My Job?

The design isn't just limited to the doggie shirt.
The limit on the combination of the two designs is limited to your sense of humor.

What?  Isn't that My Job?
Hope you have a great Off the Wall-Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile