Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 6, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 6, 2015

Hope everyone is having a Great Off The Wall-Wednesday.
I'm still on a search for something to make me laugh so hard that I start snorting.
My son is trying but I guess the fact that I know he has camera in hand.
Is making me self aware, and holding back, but something good will come along,
and I won't be able to hold back then.


Talking about my son, some more he loves his I-Pod.
Wireless Modems was the neatest thing to happen for our family.
Or maybe not, since my son tends to not come out of his room much.
These Days.


Ever since the I-Pod, We see him less and when we ask him to do something.
I end up feeling like a Nag since it's an hour later, and what was asked of him still needs to be done.

The gadgets, gizmos, and thingamabobs, are nice to have about, but there is days that I don't find them useful at all, since I have to resort to threatening to take the different electronic gadgets  away before my kids will get up and do what was asked of them.

How about you?  Do you have trouble getting your kids to put the gizmos down to do their chores around the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile