Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 13, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday May 13, 2015

Finding something laughable to share with you on Wednesday.  Is not always an easy task for me.

It's not easy finding things to laugh and share, when so many things in our life is under reconstruction.  I won't bore you with the details.

Laughter is the best and fastest stress reliever there is.
Your body can't keep your muscle tightened up that comes with stress, if your laughing.

Letting my kids have control of the video camera, means I'm not always certain what I'll find on the memory chip.

It's been trying to rain or raining since we went for walks in the park.  So I've been looking at the stuff on the memory chip, since my kids aren't interested in going for a walk in the park with a good chance of them getting rained on again.
My son is behind the camera in most of the one above.
My daughter is behind the camera in most of this one.

I hope you get a chuckle out of them.
Thanks for coming by.
Hope you come back by to see what we are up to next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile