Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 8, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 8, 2015
It was nice spending Easter Sunday alone.
I can't remember the last time, I have had the whole house to myself.
Time by myself.  Some Me Time.
I spent most of that time with my nose in a book.
(The Complete Idiot's Guide to Guerrilla Marketing)
I took breaks when I heard the buzzer on the dryer go off.
The dirty dishes in the sink didn't make it into the Dishwasher before they got back.

My kids went with my mother and my father to my uncle's house.  My father's brother.
They came back with this video.
I could not stop laughing as I watched the video.
This was the first time my son had ever heard his voice played back to him.
Is that really how I sound mom?  I don't like my voice.

I told him there is nothing wrong with his voice.
You are hearing your voice as everyone else hears it.
I don't know of anyone who likes their voice the 1st time they hear it played back to them.
I know I didn't.

Did you click play and watch the video?
Did you like it?  Did it make you laugh?
If you answered yes.
Then please Share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile