Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 29, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 29, 2015

Most people call Wednesday, Hump Day.
It's the day in the middle of the week on our Calendars.
For me It's Off The Wall-Wednesday.

My focus on Off the Wall-Wednesday is to share a laugh.
But the truth is, I'm in need of a good laugh myself.
I don't have anything funny to write about this Wednesday.
So I'm doing something a little different this Wednesday.

There is huge amount of results to the searches on Off The Wall videos.

So what does Off The Wall mean to other people?

Off The Wall with Opera Browser
In this video they jumped off a cliff to skydive; cool.
Yuksek - Off The Wall (Official Video)
Cool video effects and nice music.
Haystak - Off The Wall
Warning, The F-word is used a lot in this video.
Off The Wall Comedy - How to Piss In Public.
Oh my Gods,  now that made me chuckle.  Bad thing is it only applies to males.
The Vans Off The Wall Spring Classic.
Cool Skate Boarding.
Off The Wall Signs:  Comic Con 2014
Nice Music, cool Signs.
Get Up Off The Wall - Photronique ( Official Lyric Video)
Nice.

So we have come to the end where there needs to be a call to action.
I'm still in need of a good laugh myself.
I have not had a good laugh that has made me end up snorting like a pig in months.
What have you got that might make me laugh?
My son has the video camera ready to video me laughing and snorting like a pig.

  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile