Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Ask Our Grand Paw.

Ask Our Grand Paw.
James Leon Chambler  KB5DLQ
This is my father. James Leon Chambler.  Bless his heart.
My kid's grandpa, they call him Popeye.
My son gave him that nickname after he watched some old Popeye Cartoons for the 1st time, years ago.  I myself never connected my father's eyes with Popeye's, until my son pointed it out.

If you caught my Off the Wall-Wednesday then you caught my son's 1st video.
If you missed seeing it,  here it is.


I do have a daughter.  Who Bless her heart has been trying to come up with ideas for her videos.


Work with what you have, Baby Girl.

What she has is an Old Retired Vietnam Veteran, who loves to talk.

He is a Retired Heat/Air Repairman.
He also Retried as an Large Appliance Repairman.
He worked most of his life self-employed.

He is a Licensed Amateur Ham Radio Operator.
His call letters are KB5DLQ.

He is a Prostate Cancer Survivor, Military related.
He let them use him for a test subject for a new cancer treatment program.
He goes to the V.A Hospital 2 times a year for shots and tests.
He last tests showed he is still cancer free.
He has done paperwork so on his death, his body will be donated to Science.


In my whole life I have never seen my father meet an animal that he didn't get along with.
When he lays down to take a nap, Tinker Bell is always near by watching over him.
Well, I'll have to take that back,
There was that time he kicked a Badger in the butt, thinking it was a stray dog digging up the yard, that didn't get along with him much.

He has agreed to help my kids with this cause he knows he doesn't have many years left in him.
He knows there will be a time in their future where he will no longer be with them and they will wish he was so they could ask him what they should do with the problem they are facing.

Until then he is going to have fun, helping his grand kids make videos for YouTube.

We at What's Next? The Future, are asking you for help with the Questions.

What types of questions, do you have that you wish, you could ask your Grand Paw, if he was still around?

You will find the I've placed a form on the side titled Ask Our Grandpa.
Please put your questions for him there.
We thank you, in advance for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile