Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, April 17, 2015

My Daughter Name her Tinker Bell.

My Daughter Name her Tinker Bell.
She was suppose to be my mother's dog, but like all animals they took up with my father.
Tinker Bell would watch over my father when he would lay down for a nap.
She was a kind lovable dog.  All a person had to do is sit down in our house and she would quickly be in their lap, wanting to be petted and loved.
Her being born the runt of the family didn't bother her.
She always enjoyed going to visit her mother and siblings.
Her favorite place was at my father's back.  It wasn't uncommon to catch her asleep in her favorite spot.

Wednesday morning we rushed her to the vet, her vet ran test and gave her medicine, and we brought her home.  Dad stayed up with her while the rest of went to bed.
Tinker Bell pasted away early Thursday morning.

To you she may of been just a dog, but to us she was a part of the family.
The baby of the family.

We mourn, grieve, and honor the runt of the litter.
That My Daughter Named Tinker Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile