Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 1, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 1, 2015
No April Fool's Joke here.
Just another Off The Wall-Wednesday.

More often then not my Off the Wall-Wednesday are about my son's grumblings to me.

Many times over the years, he has made me laugh.  Just being himself.

His medical issues has insured that we have spent many hours inside a car traveling to one place or another.  To pass the time we have talked about a lot of different subjects.

Off the Wall-Wednesdays subjects we have talked about many times.

Random Things or Random Nonsense.

In one of our trips, he decided he wanted to go on Strike.  LOL.

I'm in Protest and still give her ideas, Instead.(my son's words)

You are a woman, you take my words and twist them around.(my son's words)
It was then that I came up with this design.

How nice it would be if raising kids came with instructions?
But more often then not what works with one won't work with the other.

This one I designed in response to him having friendship problems.
Can't think of better advice then that.

I'm off to pay bills and hope I don't cross paths with someone who gets kicks out of April Fool's Jokes.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile