Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 22, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday April 22, 2015

Mom, stuck her head in the door telling me to grab the cameras and come outside.  I grabbed the cameras and headed out the door.  To see 3 Baby Armadillos in our backyard.


This is the first time in my 40+ years that I have ever saw baby Armadillos in our backyard.  I've seen full grown ones off and on over the years.
The outside cats didn't know what to think about the babies.
My father came out to see what we were doing after we had done the video.
He is petting the one that had gotten close to mother, while she was trying to video them.

We have seen them in our backyard since that day, and at one time we counted a total of 4 baby Armadillos.

Got a Question to Ask Our Grandpa?
Leave your question for him on the form on the right titled Ask Our Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile