Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Off The Wall-Wednesday-Happy New Year.

Off The Wall-Wednesday-Happy New Year.

This Off the Wall Wednesday, is to wish you a Happy New Year, direct your eyes to some things I've done here on the blog, Give you a heads up to what you will be seeing here in the year, 2015.

Happy New Year.

In my progress of working on my blog settings I discovered, that my blog address was missing the second u in future.

Since I had no actual comments on the blog so far I went ahead and fixed it.  It does mean that my past posts that were linked to the old address are broken now.  And I lost that 1 person that was following my blog.  Which happened to of been my son.

On the side I've added a list of the Blogs I read.  I will be adding more to the list as times moves along.  There are others things that I will be adding to the side in the future.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

You may of not noticed I have added to my blog's description.  
All the Experts tell you to blog in a Niche.
Life, Business, Family, Money, Future?  I'll leave the Labeling of this blog to YOU.
Those same Experts will also tell you to Think Outside the Box.


What you will be seeing here in the future is:
  • Off the Wall Wednesdays.  My Kids find the oddest things to talk to me about.
  • My Friday Blog entries will be focusing on Tips to Become Rich.
I'm looking for some Guest Bloggers so I can start what I'll be calling Spotlight Mondays.
If you are interested email me at whatsnext.thefuture@gmail.com with subject Spotlight Mondays.

Thanks everyone hope you all have a Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile