Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Business Habits are important.

Business Habits are important.

For me it's 5am Wednesday.  I've got a lot of things that needs to be done today,  so I'm struggling to keep my mind focused on writing this.

Sometimes things just don't go as planned.  If this was my personal blog, and not my business blog, I wouldn't be sitting here struggling to keep my mind focused long enough to do an entry.

With the internet you can't easily hang a sign on the door saying closed until Monday.
The internet never sleeps.  It doesn't take weekends off, and it won't get sick and need surgery.
It's the best type of business partner one can find.

I don't have a device that will let me work on the go.  Even if I did have one I still would choose to tape a closed sign on the door.  You can't hold a child's hand, or look them in the eyes to see they are filled with fear of the future, if you don't put the devices down once in a while.
  
    
My Son Eli Part 4 will be coming next week.

The link above will take you to our store where you see his artwork.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile