Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Good Bye 2014, Hello 2015.

Good Bye 2014, Hello 2015.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

2014 was a year of Great Changes for me and my family.  
We opened an online store that sells Designer T-shirts and Customized items.  
We still have family issues that we hope will be settled in 2015.  
Good Bye, 2014.

Hello 2015,

Because of the medical issues my son was having my To-Do-List has grown into:  Personal, Family, & Business.  We all have Personal & Family To-Do-Lists, and I won’t bore you with ours.

Business:

Expanding Awareness
Landing Page

Opening an Etsy Store

Great things are coming for 2015.

Happy New Years All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile