Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday Feb 25, 2015

Why I wear a Wacky hat in my videos.

It is me knowing myself.


I'm getting pretty comfortable talking to the camera, but the moment I know I going to do a video to put on the web.

I start hearing voices in my head, that do their best to drown out my Inner Voice.

What surprises me about rediscovering myself.  I had forgotten what my Inner Voice sounds like.

She is still my Best friend, but for now she isn't my Worst Enemy.

My Wacky Hat, I know is something like a Sugar Pill.

I put the Wacky Hat on and the only voice I hear in my head is my Inner Voice giving me a Yea haw!  Lets get it Done.

I had not realized I had not heard my Inner Voice in over 20 years.

I'm not sure of the date of when the other voices moved in, but I'm busy kicking them out.


Do you think I'm weak cause I need a Sugar Pill?

Or do you think I'm a Genius for finding a way to Move Forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile