Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Off the Wall - Wednesday, 1-4-2015



Off the Wall - Wednesday.

How off the Wall can I get this week?


Pretty off the Wall since,

Nothing is going as planned.  The Universe is against me to getting this blog entry out at 6 am.

The Universe has been against me for days now, and it seems it's not done making me feel like I'm beating my head against the brick wall in the image above.  

LOL.

I got to laugh.  

Things have to go so wrong, that you are no longer certain which way is up.  

It clears a path for the good that is following behind it.  
One just has to believe and muddle through the chaos 1st.

I did get my Official Off the Wall - Wednesday Image there so 1 thing is going right for my entry.

So I will give up trying to chase the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile