Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Off The Wall-Wednesday. Feb. 18, 2015

Let it Go.  If it Comes Back, It's Meant to be.


My uncle brought a young dog over the other day to see if my son wanted her.  My son didn't want anything to do with the dog, but my daughter fell in love with her.  The young dog jumped up on the couch and laid down beside my daughter for most of the time my uncle was visiting.  When it came time for him to leave, the dog was right beside the door ready to go, much to my wailing daughter's displeasure of the dog leaving.


I spent over an hour talking to her about the dog, and how if the young dog had wanted to be a part of our family it wouldn't of gotten in the truck to leave us.

Once you Let it Go,
How long do you wait to see if it is Coming Back?
Are you done waiting and ready to move on?
Do you Pray it never Comes Back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile