Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Off the Wall-Wednesday-Happy Birthday Baby Girl.

Off the Wall-Wednesday-Happy Birthday Baby Girl.



 We don't really do big to-do's about one's birthday around here.  We do give presents.


She made me wait on taking pictures until she put on her clothes she got for her birthday.


We do make it special by taking the birthday person to their choice of restaurant.  I found it funny that she was trying hard to not get anything on her new clothes.  So I passed the camera to my mother.  Since she had finished eating her salad.


After a few minutes of eating she did away with the chin napkin and got serious eating.


The flashing of the camera got my father to look up from his food.


I did pause in eating my salad to let mother take a picture of me.


My son was doing his best to dodge getting his picture taken.  He did a good job of it since the camera has a 10 second delay on it.  He did sit still when he saw they were bringing out his pizza.


While my mother was attempting to get a picture of Eli, she got one of herself.  She wishes I deleted it but there were so few pictures that were in focus.  Her accidental selfie rounds off the group that had gotten together to celebrate Baby Girl's Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile