Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Learn How to Avoid the Detours to Becoming Rich.

Learn How to Avoid the Detours to Becoming Rich.

Most believes the road to Becoming Rich is a pretty smooth paved road so they fall for the Detours.  The best description I can give you for the road to Becoming Rich is an over growing animal trail.  Yes I said growing instead of grown.  Without understanding the Nature of Money, you will quickly get lost on the over growing animal trail.

Money's most basic Nature is Trade.  You trade your time by working for someone who in trade gives you money.  You then take that Money to trade for things you Need, Want, or Desire, it is a never ending circle.


This is where that list I left you last week working on called Things I want that will make me Rich comes in.

You need to divide the list into 3 parts now.  Need, Want, and Desire.

Things I Need to Survive.
Food, Water, Shelter.
Things I Want that will make life a little easier.
Car, Computer, etc.
Things I Desire that will make me feel Rich.
Savings, Stocks, Bonds, etc.

The Rich Man has needs, wants, and desires, just like you.  The difference between you and him is that he doesn't buy things that are on his want list without a plan.
He sets aside 10% of each paycheck to feed his desire to be Rich, instead.

Clicking on this image will take you to my store.
You will find it under Coffee Mugs.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile