Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, October 31, 2014

What is all the fussing Hype about TSU???

I had to check it out myself, when I came across an invite.
 
Ok, does TSU really pay you for your daily actives?  Yes

1st day of actives I was credited $0.04.  LOL. 
2nd  pay day was $0.12. LOL
3rd Day TSU was experiencing a lot of bug so I wasn’t expecting much.  It was $0.19
4th  Day  was also, $0.19. They were still experiencing bugs. 

The Banks updates once every 24hrs.

You are not going to get #rich by using TSU.

TSU is similar to Facebook they are both set up to Like, Comment and Share

How is TSU different from Facebook?

You are limited to 1000 things you can Like in 24hrs.

Your sharing other people’s posts limit  is 8 in 24hrs. 

You can only have up to 50 requests of Friendship out at any time.

I haven’t discovered a limit to comments.

You can only Follow 1000 people.

You can only join TSU through an invite.

I’m hoping my TSU Child is someone who is a business owner that is looking to join TSU to expand their business awareness on another network.

Tips and my take on TSU.

Before you do your 1st post there is a few things you should do after you finish your profile.  I hope your profile is a selfie or some type of picture of you.  Don’t use your business logo.

Up right corner you will find a drop down window that has your profile,  settings, sign out click on settings.  Click on notifications on the right side of screen.  Uncheck all the email notifications except for someone shared your post.

Click on Privacy section this is where you can uncheck receive friend request, and make other adjustments.

My suggestion for your 1st post is a profile post.  My profile post has the link to my blog and my online store in it, along with my profile pic.

Sharing other people’s post.  You can only do 8 a day.  Make your share’s count.  Don’t share a post that is minutes old.   Everyone has a post that is important to them, like their profile post.  Most people will make a point to share back a post, if you share one of theirs.  So take the time to look at their past posts or you can look under the hashtag #pmbcp


Joining TSU with my invite makes you my TSU child. (TSU term)


Good luck and hope to chat with you soon on TSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile