Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Color Blindness.


Ok my son has been looking at my blog every once in a while and he commented to me that I should add some background.  I laughed and asked him if he wanted his uncle Tommye and his Popeye to be able to see and read it?  Oh yeah I forgot about them.  Ok no backgrounds, but mom the blog is really dull.  I know, where is the art to the t-shirts?  LOL, my son told me he was working on it as he turned away.

For me and my family dealing with Color Blindness is an everyday thing, my poor father is even used for testing things on.  If he can't read it or make it out then it's back to the drawing board with what ever he was being testing on.

For someone who isn't color blind or have someone in the family that is color blind tend to not wonder if someone who is color blind can read their site.

Looking up the stats on Color Blindness the average was 1 out of 10 to 12 men are color blind.  The stats on women having color blindness is much lower.

Bells and whistles with lots of colors make for a pretty looking web site, to someone that isn't color blind, and if your web site isn't geared toward trying to sell or promote something then it really wouldn't matter if someone who is color blind can read the web site or not.

If you are someone who is selling or promoting something then feel free to drop your link in the comments and I'll get my uncle and father to see how color blind friendly your site is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile