Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Chocolate Lovers



http://www.cafepress.com/whatsnext_thefuture
Chocolate



For the above image on t-shirts or other items click here. For the chocolate it's self you will have to go to http://www.bedrechocolates.com/



Bedre is worth my time mentioning for the fact it is own by the Chickasaw Nation. For people that may be reading that live outside the United States, the Chickasaw Nation is one of the Native Americians Tribes.

The sparkles on the chocolate is from me having it in the freezer before taking pictures of the chocolate. My kids love the taste of the Bedre chocolate, so they got all excited when they saw me come out of the store with the little package of chocolate. They weren't to happy with me after they discovered they couldn't break it in half to eat until after I got pictures of it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile