Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.

Trick A Trunk-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunk-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
I hope that you are having a Great Whatever Friday.

Well, really can't say much about the Trick A Trunks, this year.

It was one of those weeks that I felt like a chicken running around with it's head cut off.
And that night was no excepting since I forgot to check the memory card in the camera, so I ran out of memory on the card not long after we got there.

Here is the Link to my 2014 Trick A Trunk.

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
This man who stopped for us to take a picture with my daughter was walking the line.  He was part of the crew that was helping with the hosting of the Trick a Trunk.

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
This little gal was in line in front of us.  After I read her shirt I had to have a pic of her.  In case you can't read it says:
I'm a Nightmare Dressed as a Daydream.
By the time we all reached the front of the line she was more then ready to be just that.

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
It really wasn't a very long wait in line this year, but I was passing time taking pictures of those who were waiting in line with us.  There are 3 Minions in the Picture Can you find the 3rd one?

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Ever seen a Jacked Up Limo?  Well I can say I have and even got a picture of it to prove it.
It was the last trunk in the line of Trick A Trunks, which means I got a picture of it before I ran out of memory on my card.

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Proof that your never to old to dress up for Halloween, and that Trick A Trunks is a Family Fun Outing.  Scooby Doo and Gang happen to be one of my daughters favorite shows.

Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Last picture I got before the camera started telling me the memory was full.  It was my plan to get another picture with the sign in better focus.  It reads:
Candy By Fuzz
One of the old men tossed me a Tootsie Roll for taking their picture.  My daughter wasn't to happy that I was getting to Trick A Trunk before we made it to the front of the line.

So did you figure out where the 3rd Minion is?
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Trick A Trunks-2015-Sulphur, Oklahoma.
If your answer is The 3rd Minion is in the Stroller your Correct.

And here I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do a blog entry on the Trick A Trunk this year cause I didn't think I had enough pictures.

Have a Safe Veteran's Day.
What to do?  I'm Not in Trouble Yet!
What to do?  I'm Not in Trouble Yet!


Hope you are having a Great Whatever Friday.

Hope you have an even Greater Weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile