Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Click- Uhm? - What?- Curses! - Lost In Space Again?

Whatever Fridays- Click- Uhm? - What?- Curses! - Lost In Space Again? 

Whatever Fridays- Click- Uhm? - What?- Curses! - Lost In Space Again?

Whatever Fridays- Click- Uhm? - What?- Curses! - Lost In Space Again?

  I hope that you are having a Great Whatever Friday.

WARNING- This pretty much going to be a RANT Post.

My biggest pet peeve on Pinterest!  It drives me nuts and makes me feel like I should be making my own little episodes of Lost In Space!  And what even ticks me off more is that my own Pins have came down with the sending people into their own Lost In Space episodes as well.

The old saying You get what you pay for certainly popped in my head when I discovered my pins were sending people off into Lost In Space.

What do I mean by Lost In Space?  It's where you click on an image on pinterest and it sends you somewhere that has nothing to do with the picture you clicked on.  Have you:
Click- Uhm? - What?- Curses! - Lost In Space Again?

Click- Uhm? - What?- Curses! - Lost In Space Again?

I was giving TrafficWonker a try, everything went fine the first week, the pins was taking the people clicking on the pin to where it's suppose to, so I didn't check the next week on the pins.

On week days I pin a lot of other people's pins, 1st checking to make sure the pin isn't a Lost in Space Episode.  I pin some of my stuff on Fridays, and a lot of my stuff on the weekends, so It wasn't until then that I started noticing a very big difference in my stats.

Bye Bye TrafficWonker, I gave you a try.
I hate being sent into Lost In Space. 
I'm Very Sorry.  Working On Fixing Problem.
I'm Very Sorry.  Working On Fixing Problem.
I'm really sorry, and I am busy checking all my pins to make sure they are not sending people into Lost In Space.

I really don't understand people's reasoning behind sending people into Lost In Space?

Do they not understand that most people don't give 2nd chances?

Do they not understand if all they have is Lost In Space Pins no one is going to follow them?

I can't change anyone but myself!

I'm done ranting.

I'm testing BoardBooster.  Keeping my fingers crossed.



Hope you are having a Great Whatever Friday.

Hope you have an even Greater Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile