Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday March 25, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday March 25, 2015
Well, Spring Break is over for us.
My son got 4 of his 14 stitches removed.
We didn't go for ice cream.
We went on a road trip to Idabel, Oklahoma.
To the Museum of the Red River in Idabel, Oklahoma.
Going to see the Oklahoma Dinosaur is something we had been talking about for awhile.

So I discovered that he is just a casting of the State Dinosaur of Oklahoma.
But that didn't take away how impressive he was.
I really like this picture of my son and the Dino.
My daughter is taking her own pictures for her scrap book.
This pic didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, but standing next to him on ground level; it made me feel small.  I didn't find out how tall he is, but I did find out that he is 40 feet long.
It rained on us off and on the whole road trip.
After the Museum, we went in search of food.
It didn't click with me that we were in Big Foot Country.
Then I saw this Iron Big Foot, on our search for food.  He's certainly an eye catcher,
but I can't tell you where I was when we crossed paths with him since we got lost in our search for food.
LOL.
In our family if we don't get lost on a road trip at least once it's not a road trip.
After we ate, I put my son in the front seat.  I sat in the back with my daughter.
We cat napped on the three hour trip back home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile