Hello Bar

Notice

This site use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyses our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday March 18, 2015

Off the Wall- Wednesday March 18, 2015
Spring Break
For my kids their Spring Break started the 13th.
We have a doctor's appointment for my son where his stitches is suppose to be removed.
Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.
I've got some half baked plans for Spring Break, but to what we will be doing for Spring Break will depend a lot on those stitches coming out.

Hope you are having a great Spring Break.
I'm off doing something with my kids.
It might just be a trip to town for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Pinterest Profile